Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My Date with Garrett!

I had such a fun time on my date with Garrett. When I picked him up he's was ready...cologne on...and he knew right what he wanted to do! Off to the lego store, he picked this firetruck and then we went off to Build a Bear....He brought along his "build a bear" bear so we went in search of an outfit for him. We had a great coupon they send out for your birthday so since it's his birthday week we had to go do something extra special. So he went right to this DARTH VADAR costume and got it. He was so definite on what he decided and chose right away, no thinking about it for to long! So we even got to dress the bear there. Next we went to his choice for lunch...Someburros....he wanted a bean burrito! Then he told me....Now Grammy we are going swimming..... I really wasn't planning for that, but home we went and we got in 1/2 hour of swimming time with just he and I and he had a blast! Time to go home, so we had a McDonalds ice cream cone in the car on the way home. What a big day and so much fun. I was so lucky to go on a date with Garrett!

1 comment:

  1. It's so special for each of them to have individual time with Grammy!

    ReplyDelete