Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Buggy Barn Stockings

Here is another sample I finished and hung this week at Scrapbooks. It's for our Buggy Barn class next month, (sorry for the blurry shot...it's what I have these days)Students will get to pick either this stocking quilt or a cute turkey/pumpkin one. I had fun adding the names of my grandboys and initials for the parents and Ken and I. The pattern calls for words going around it yet but I havn't decided if I"m adding those to mine yet. And you make actually 4 more stockings with the pattern so it's another row wider, but it was getting to wide for where I like to hang things in my family room so I have 4 stockings left to make into something else but everyone can decide how big they want theirs to be. Buggy barn technique classes are always fun! A quick easy way build a quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment