Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sew and Go Again in July

We had our Sew and Go Again class at Scrapbooks for July. We had alot of fun with these gals and everyone enjoyed doing their little box bag...even the zipper!
This little gal has come to alot of our classes over the summer and just zips everything right up, her Mom has encouraged her so much and gets her extra kits so she can sew at home.
They did so great on the side pieces learning how to do a disappearing 9 patch block. Francis drove clear from the west side to attend!
Yea for Melissa, we all had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. wow! I was just looking to see what the next sew n go class is and thought I wonder if Terry posted our pictures ; ) well yes she did!! I had a lot of fun and I sewed my first zipper!!! Thanks for all your help. Loved the class !

    ReplyDelete