Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, August 5, 2011

Ethan and I had a Date

Ethan and I had our "date" this week. Amy and I chose the day that Garrett started his first day at his other preschool for our "date". It was the day before her open house for her preschool so it gave her a couple hours to "fly" around. Ethan and I went to the mall and played on the toys. Then went to the lego store. He picked a motorcycle duplo set to get to buy . We rode the escalator 2 times in a row and then went in search of McDonalds. He got to ride on this race car.....and then we got ice cream cones at diary queen. I got a dilly bar and he thought it was pretty good too, in fact he really liked it best, even asked to just hold it!
Ethan and I had a fun little date, I'm so lucky to have a 2 1/2 year old Prince
Charming to go on a date with!

1 comment: