Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Preschool Open House

Ken and I got to go to the Little Love Bug Preschool open house last night. With my daughter Amy as teacher ( Ethan informed me on our date that his Mommy is Miss Amy) and 2 little boys attending they decided Chris would "attend"open house with Ethan and we'd come down to "attend" with Garrett. They got to do a treasure hunt all over finding the preschool room, bathrooms, job charts, names on their circle time shapes, sand box etc. At the end they got their photo taken for their job chart and had a cookie. So Garrett and I did the hunt, he and Ethan were out playing in the yard with the kids so I snapped this one before we left. Amy will have her hands full with 12 little smiling faces 3 days a week. 2 tables full of happiness each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment