Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Family Reunion Begins!

This is the long awaited week of our Family reunion!
So the fun began , we got to have lunch at My parents house, Aunt Lea who is sitting next to my Mom, my cousin Deb and her husband Lyman, then there is my Dad and my Sister.  It was so nice to relax and visit with them.  What a neat afternoon!  
 Here's a candid shot I caught, 2 sisters doing dishes!  At 80 and 86 you wonder how many dishes they washed together as youngsters!  So next fun is Pizza night, One Aunt and Uncle from Kansas should be here, another Uncle from Kansas.  A cousin from NM should make it too!  The other 2 families of cousins will arrive on Friday in time for pasta night at our house for all! With all that live here joining in we should have a big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment