Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, March 30, 2012

Twister Class

Another great Twister class at Etc. yesterday!  Louise and I teach this and we've had alot of fun and seen a whole lot of twister quilts come out of our classes! I'll show you what we had and towards the end everyone was talking about their next one! 
Look at this one all in brights!
 Karens came out so pretty, lots of wonderful comments on hers out of this layer cake, she was trying to decide on her borders at the end.
 Look at these blues with the tiny twister!
 We had our first "eye spy" one, it was so fun to see, I can't wait to wee all these come back, I hope they bring them to show us!
 The new French General line... I can't believe how many got their tops done!
 Loved this one, it would sure go nice in my house....Betsy would have none of that! :-)
 This one out of Ruby....It was fun to have a couple new quilters in class!  I think they enjoyed their time at ETC and will be back!
 Here is a new sample that Louise finished up in another kind of setting.
 And Carol did hers that way with 2 different sides.  She may set them this way or put a sashing in between. Twister makes such fun quilts!  We have all four sizes for sale at ETC.  The teeny tiny one is my favorite! Sick huh!  You start with 2 1/2 inch squares and they end up about 1 inch!

No comments:

Post a Comment