Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, May 5, 2012

All Cut Up

Here's a HUGE leak for you all.....this is what we are doing at All Cut Up on wed. this next week.  We have this really neat way to do a Cathedral window block by machine and using charm squares....yep it's so neat! This used to be all done by lots of handwork and very tediously put together but guess what!  We made it easy!  We made this one into a pillow but I can just see a whole bigger project out of this pattern.  It was so neat to do and realize how easy it is!  So All Cut Up is wed. at 11:00....I know you guys are out their lurking waiting to see what I leak ( I've seen students Iphones being passed around class sharing what I leaked on my blog for our class the next day!!!!....so there you go....You are going to love this demo!!!...and it's only $2.50, includes the pattern and your coupon back for $2.50!!!....see you on Wednesday at ETC.!!!! ( come early if you want a seat!)

No comments:

Post a Comment