Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Watermelon Picnic class

My 3 week series for Watermelon picnic ended this week too.  I had 7 coming to class to make the fun watermelon picnic quilt.  They all did such a great job learning the log cabin block.  All made it in the watermelon style but for Marti, she branched out and did this great color group.  It was fun to see it set with all these fun colors.  They were all in different stages by the last class, everyone wanted me to wait to take a photo of it tho when they had it finished, most were drawing out their baskets, punching out ants with the die cut machine, some were learning how to do a flange.....so I guess I'll show you as I get to take photo's of them coming in to show me. Nancy, Jennifer, Julie O., Christie, Julie N. Carla and Marti, you all did great with this classic block ! I teach this same project again in June if you missed it!  Beyond Basics is a 3 week series on Thursdays, morning or evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment