Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, May 7, 2012

Sunday morning

Ken and I had an early sunday morning, walk at the Riparian as it was getting light, a fun b-fast on the patio at Paradise and then yard work, and we were done and in cooling off by 9AM!  It was fun to pick more than a handful in my garden today, every day it's a handful of tomatoes and another handful of lettuce, but today we've got enough for a huge salad, I even found a lonely radish to slice on top!  So a few green beans with more on the way, I've got squash coming, watching 2 right now, each day I think, shall I pick it and then say oh maybe one more day.  You watch I'll get nuts and forget about it and then it'll be HUGE!  or some critter will take a bite out of it, so at least for today I'm watching them!

No comments:

Post a Comment