Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Baby shopping

MB and Bode and I went shopping this weekend and bought our newest little Grandson some fun things for his arrival in July. I like the Mommies to pick out what they want their babies wearing their first few days of life....."hospital wardrobe"! And I know he won't need much and they have Bode leftovers but every little baby deserves a few new things.  So here is what MB picked out.  Ken joined us so he and Bode stayed occupied so we could shop!  It was fun to get to splurge and buy our new little guys some things, what a sale, everything was half off and then we had a 25% coupon!  So now I'll be taking these out to shop for fabrics for receiving blankets to match!  He's going to be so cute in all these. Chris liked the Crabby but cute one when he met us to eat at Someburros!  I think Marie and I will love the Grandma's hero with the firetruck! and of course we found a little brother one and a big brother shirt for Bode!  What deals, Jamie and I were texting on  jammie sizes for Noah  and then Bode will get some for his birthday too, don't you love a good sale!  I'll show you what I end up when I finish them, little Brock will look so cute in all these!  

1 comment:

  1. How much fun to shop for new babies! Love all the clothes!

    ReplyDelete