Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, September 24, 2012

5 little pumpkins sitting on a fence, the first one said....

...Ya gotta come to the first two Oct. Sew and Go's to make Us!  I know I'm just a tad early for my sneak peek but I just finished these cute little guys and so I couldn't stand it so you had to see!  Our first 2 Tuesdays in Oct. we'll be making these cute little pumpkins!  The kits all come set with 3 pumpkins each, course there is the option to get additional matching kits if you want to make it bigger, or say smaller and make placemats....one just never knows how creative our students will get!  So there you go sneak peek for Oct. shhhhh you didn't see this, so just be so surprised!
 Halloween's coming and what a deal this is for $18 and that includes the kit !!!! Wow a kit, make it and have fun all for that price!

No comments:

Post a Comment