Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Birthday Party

My parents both turned 81 this month and we celebrated them on the weekend at my house.
We had planned a Joes bbq adventure and nixed it for want of more room to visit and a quieter place so we got pizza's and had a nice time at home instead!  Here is My Mom with my niece Jen. She flew in from work and made it in time for pizza and salad and cake!
 Here I am with my newest little buddy!
 Here's Cailyn anxiously awaiting the candles and tooter horns my sister put on the cake.

 It was fun to have so many little ones there to sing.  We missed you Noah!  7 of their 8 Great Grands were there to sing and help blow out candles.
 Some got to swim, 6 pizza's inhaled, lots of fun and noise!
 I had to give up my turn with Brock to help cut the cake but Papa gladly took over! Boy isn't he getting big, they've worked hard at that weight gain I can tell!

 The kids all made fun pictures for them so they got to show them their drawings.
Aiden and his great Grandpa....
 Here is Garrett with Great Grandma...
 How lucky we are!  We had a fun night!


1 comment:

  1. We ARE so VERY lucky!! Thanks for hosting the fun birthday gathering, Terry & Ken!

    ReplyDelete