Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, September 24, 2012

Thornberries quilt meeting in Sept.

 Just a couple "quilty" shots for my "quilty" friends from our Thornberry quilt meeting.  I took this quilt with me to bind while we sewed. It's not mine but a gals whom I get the pleasure of getting to bind it for.  Isn't it amazing.  It's going to be fun to work on for her!
 We ended our swap of our Jakes Star blocks. We've had this ongoing for about 8 months.  We had a certain number to make each month and now I've got a nice big stack of these all ready for a quilt.  7 people participated and we'd make them each 2 blocks.  I'm anxious to see how pretty it will be!  This group is a great swap group, we usually do 2 or 3 swaps a year so I can feel the wheels turning on what our next swap will be, several are still playing catch up on blocks from all year so I have a feeling a new swap won't begin until Jan. but I'm hearing a few fun ideas bounce around.

No comments:

Post a Comment