Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy December!

Its that crazy fun time of year, everyone is scurrying around getting ready for the holidays.  Ken and I have been too.  The house is full of cheer ( truth be told I started right after Halloween to get it done with my crazy work schedule and being gone on a trip in Dec. and not hosting thanksgiving I figured why not....Ken thought I was nuts the day after Halloween when I said bring the trees in....) The lights are up outside, gifts are about 90% bought and wrapped.  I leave piles of tagged things every day when I'm flying out the door and they magically get wrapped while I"m away! Took my Mom on one shopping adventure.  At 81 she still loves to go out and buy everyone in the family something with much care and planning. So I"m hoping to tie up a few loose ends  when I get back and enjoy some parties and readying everything for the holiday season!  Still a few things to tackle....I got my name for our holiday exchange at ETC so that has me stumped. Things aren't quite ready for my quilt group's holiday party that is at my house but it'll happen soon enough! Amazon has been my best friend for shopping when I"m dead tired after work for my grandsons.  They all made holiday wish lists, if yours haven't tried it, I highly recommend it.  I push the button and two days later it's at my door!  Two suitcases of fun are in transit to Mississppi ( I hope we eventually get there !) It was Fun as little things appeared from family members remembering Jeremy and Jamie and Noah to take with us.   I hope you all enjoy preparations and enjoy the wonderful season full of family and friends.  If the gifts and things don't all get done or given I hope we all just enjoy our time together with lots of laughs and smiles!  Now that I survived Black Friday on the other side of the counter we can do ANYTHING!  

No comments:

Post a Comment