Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Boys spent the weekend

We had 3 little visitors this weekend. I left the house at 5:30 AM on friday morning and the adventure began ! Here is Garrett while Ethan had his nap, Aiden was off to Kindergarten. Garrett came out from his quiet time with a very large sock...

He started to unpeel...
10 socks later, yep,when you are 3 you can put that many socks on one foot if you want to....I knew I was in for a fun weekend !
So I'll share a few snapshots of our adventure. Here is Ethan while he was waiting for breakfast, lucky charms and OJ...life is good !
Here is Ethan getting wound up...
Go Ethan Go ! Yep the pantry is #3 grandbaby favorite place to be !
Yep he's pulled down everything he could for the moment... on to bigger and better things.
You go Ethan !

Aiden had a great time with the new Ms. Pac Man game. I think boys just come knowing how to do these things, like making gun noises, it just comes with the territory !
Garrett helped me make pancakes! he was a pro at the chocolate chip part !
We helped Papa with a lot of fall clean up around the yard.
Everyone rode bikes.
#1
and #2
and #3
We had a couple trips to the park , McDonalds and Chick fila
Ethan has NO FEAR ! Hmmmmm he reminds me of someone at this age.....a certain Uncle who seems to have his feet off the ground alot !
We built Gingerbread houses, here is Aiden's creation
And Garretts...he was very meticulous about lining up alot of the candies and the mouth was always full !
Fun was had by all, Grammy and Papa are home recovering now readying for the busy week at work and Thanksgiving prep and this is how I really feel....pretend this is me instead of this cute little guy that fell asleep, a donut hole in one hand and a banana in the other and boy I had to pry them loose while he slept to wash him up, he was not letting go ! But you can tell how fun he had by how dirty he got ! ahhhhh Ethan I'm ready for bed too !

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm exhausted just reading about all the fun things you guys did! LOVE all the pictures, such precious little boys they are. Brian likes the Ms. Pac Man game and wishes he had one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...how did you get all that in ONE weekend! I would be exhausted! Those gingerbread houses are really impressive. My eyes popped wide!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys sure had fun! Thank you for the time you spent with them. We really do appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are 3 lucky little boys to have such GRAND grandparents!! You are experts at knowing what they like to do and the memories are created...where is Ms PacMan living at your house??

    ReplyDelete