Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Houston Prizes.....I was sooooo LUCKY !

Well alot of you know I was very very lucky and won some wonderful prizes when I went to Houstons quilt Market this year. It was my first time to go to Market, I had been to festival before but Market is for the retailers and quite different. There was a little postcard we carried around to have punched at several dealers when you saw their product, well we did that, I signed my name and threw it in the box and low and behold a few weeks later I get a phone call ! I thought it was one of those things that, yep you won, but first you must spend $10,000 ! But nope I actually was a very lucky winner of a Arrow cutting table and mat( I had my pick of several tables) an Elna sewing machine, a Mighty Bright floor light and an Accuquilt die cutter. Absolutely amazing isn't it ! The vendors were all waiting on a photograph of me with the winnings so here is the one I sent to them. I guess it will be out on all their web sites and my boss wants it for the Zoe's web site. So can you believe how lucky I was !!!

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty awesome! Have fun with those prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Terry!!! how fun is that to win some really great items!!! have fun playing....

    Lorene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you were one lucky Lady! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very deserving of all those "lucky" prizes...what a haul! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete