Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Veggie Dip

Here's another recipe for you... I call it Amy's veggie dip as it's her recipe and from whom she got it from I don't know but it's yummy !Amy’s Veggie Dip

8 oz. Cream Cheese 1/3-cup sour cream
½ tsp salt ½ tsp. Horseradish
½ tsp. Mustard
½ cup carrots, finely chopped
2 radishes finely chopped 2 T. green onions
¾ cup nuts
Mix together with mixer and serve with chips or crackers or veggies
I put the veggies and nuts all in the blender to chop them up and then mixed it all into the cream cheese with the mixer but then thought I probably could have done it all in the blender, will try that next time.

I took it to the halloween block party we went to at Chris and MB's. If you try it enjoy !

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! I'll definitely be giving this recipe a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good one! Thanks for sharing...I remember tasting it once at Amy's house I think!

    ReplyDelete