Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, November 5, 2009

To my Nieces and Nephews

Just had to show you all how cute your babies are at my house ! I have these little flip frames that I got after each of my Great niece/nephews births, it's been the perfect place to put pictures of them, that way I see them each day ! I figure it's a great place then if they send me a photo etc. to be able to add that cute little smile ! I can see the future kindergarten pictures smiling back at me ! Of course some of the photo's I sneak off their blogs and print up !
So here is Connor...and...Kiana ...and... Cailyn !

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Terry - you are amazing and so thoughtful. It brings a smile to my face to see pictures of these three sweet little ones in your home. Thanks for thinking of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flip frames too; very convenient to add new photos like you mentioned. Hope kitties are happy when you get back from Miss.

    ReplyDelete