Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Swirl It

Well our fun adventure of the week led us to a new ice cream place called Swirl It. I'm thinking this is the one you fell in love with Alissa, and it is DANGEROUS ! Chris told me at lunch it had opened near their house so when I picked Aiden up from school for the afternoon that is where we headed. Garrett got to come along too, I had Ethan in the morning for preschool so it was fun taking the "big boys" ! So you go in and get a cup, put however much frozen yogurt in that you want...many flavors...then you add however many toppings you like....gobs....and they weigh it and that is how you pay. So we had chocolate, vanilla, Aiden choose sprinkles.... And here is Garrett looking at his gummy worm !
Oh my, I already told Ken I'm taking him soon ! The boys both said that was the best, course the dollar store is in that complex so that made it even more fun to go buy a prize.... cowboy guns with spurs and badges and bullets !

3 comments:

  1. We visited a place similar to this called Yogurt Hut in Ashland, Oregon this summer. What a great way to create your own how you want it, not to mention yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We definitely need to check out these fun yogurt places, and very soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you found this magical place...self-serve yogurt is so addicting! YUM!!

    ReplyDelete