Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Crime !

Well good heavens, more crime excitement in the neighborhood ! I was happily playing in my sewing room this afternoon when Ken called and wanted to know what's going on, I can't get home ( AGAIN !) there are police cars everywhere. So I look out and at the end of the street yellow tape, lights flashing. So again ( you remember we had the murder across the street last year so this is getting to be routine) he couldn't get home...along with the rest of the neighborhood coming home at 5:00 ! So we decided I'd walk out and come thru the barricade and we'd go find some dinner somewhere until the excitement cleared since he couldn't get in. I of course became the excitement coming out and the swat teams asked where I was going and such. Things looked pretty calm as I didn't see any guns and just alot of chit chat between a dozen of them, cars, fire commander cars. We heard it was an arrest warrant being served, probably along with a search, swat team and such. At least it really wasn't on our street, but on the street to the west of us. So who knows what was up, guess the warrant came from Phoenix which meant it was the Sheriff or Federal , but now it's all clear, we got home, only a few cars and police standing around talking. Our quiet sleepy neighborhood just keeps having excitement ! At least this time there were no news vans, helicopters or the forensic truck !
So no pictures of all that, just this cute little one of Ethan today, he helped me go to Discount Tire to get my tire fixed ( nail ) and he was so cute with his snack and book and truck to play with, he sure did like all the big tires in there ! so here's hoping for a quiet night in Gilbert !

1 comment:

  1. I hope so too! ;-) Glad Ethan liked the tire store...

    ReplyDelete