Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, April 23, 2010

What a frivolous day !

After such a crazy week at work this was such a fun day ! I met up with Amy and we had the morning to run and shop and have pedicures ( still a birthday present we hadn't gotten to from March ! yikes ) With no kids along we flew thru Kohls and Target and had a McDonalds Frappes and then got a fast lunch at Mongolian Grill. Amy's first time there and so that was fun. Later afternoon I picked Garrett up ( Ethan was napping) and he and I went and picked Aiden up from Kindergarten and off we went on a Grammy Adventure.... They chose to go to Sonic so that was fun to push the button and talk to the box, then they all climbed in the front seat with me and we had slushy's and popcorn chicken ! Car food can be so much fun ! Then they wanted to go to Uncle Chris's park....
So we had lots of fun there and did lots of climbing and swinging...
I think Garrett was just having the greatest day, he had hopped and skipped and wiggled all the way walking to Aiden's school and giggled all the way to Sonic....
Aiden had so much to tell me and catch up on... the letter J and how you walk in a first grade line....he was already asking when I had another day off work so we could plan another adventure !
So life doesn't get any better does it ! So the clouds were magnificent on my drive home so I came home and grabbed Ken and we headed over to the little lake south of us to walk it 3 times and grab subway for our dinner and lunch tomorrow ! Ken is now reporting in that he's killed 218 tanks. So I feel revitalized and ready to hit work again tomorrow......life is good !!!!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for such a fun and happy post - glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Killing tanks now...did you run out of scorpions?? Maybe I missed a chapter in your blog? Love the fun day review!

    ReplyDelete