Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, April 18, 2010

My splurge !

With my 2nd job ending this month ( yep no more pillowcases to sew since the 4,000 count contract was fulfilled) I decided I might splurge on one little item for me. I've been wanting a day pack for the last few years and trips. Something easy to carry things in on the plane and out and about. So Ken and I went to Sport Chalet on our way home from Garrett's game and looked at their choices. I had looked on line and saw a few of this brand and saw they had them there. It's a pretty neat one with lots of pockets. I didn't want it very big and would love to hear if any of you have any hints on good and bad about day packs. This one is only home on trial but I want to make sure it's the right one before bonding with it totally. It has a laptop pocket ( if I had a laptop that didn't have a dead battery !) that is nice, then a nice area of pockets for phones and small things, also an extra pocket just for sunglasses. Is there a different design I might wish I had? I want small and I"m hoping this one is not to big. It is 17x12x6 inches. So if anyone has ideas on day packs let me know ! I want to be ready for some "out and about" !!!!

1 comment:

  1. Never had a day-pack, but looks like a nice one to me!

    ReplyDelete