Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, April 9, 2010

Ethan and a finished UFO !

Ethan and I had a good time today, he had been sick the day before but he was feeling pretty good when I went and picked him up. We stopped to see Uncle Chris and then we had fun going to Uncle Chris's park, it's just the right size for Ethan, the toys aren't so big, he can do all the slides etc. Then he fell asleep on the way to the grocery store so we parked in the shade at the store and he had a 1/2 hour nap. He was happy when he woke up and we got my groceries and he had his snack and Capri sun. I could tell tho his energy wasn't tip top as he usually doesn't fall asleep, but isn't he precious !!!! So I finished another UFO. Yep this is the wallhanging that has been hanging in the family room now for a couple years unfinished ! But YEAH , it's done now !

1 comment: