Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Eyeball news from Texas

Jeremy is doing great and he's a great patient ! His surgery was fast and amazing, I took a video of the 5 second procedure on each eye ! Nerve wracking to watch but then you realize how wonderful the technology is to do that. I can see why the Air Force is fixing everyone's eyes, they have machines one step up from what is out for the public. We've enjoyed the day together in the "dark" room, he's drugging up so he can just sleep, wakes up to eat and chat. The temperature spat continues, he turns it down to FREEZING and when he falls asleep I turn it up :-). In the car he turns the air to freezing, when he's not looking I turn it to hot ! Anyone that has hung with him knows you'll freeze around him and being the dessert rat coming from almost 90 when I left AZ, it's COLD ! I came prepped with jackets and warm socks. I knew what I was in for ! So drugs and eye drops for the next few days and he'll be the one walking around with perfect vision and no glasses ! I'm busy doing all the little things I brought to work on, hiding in the corner with a bitty light on, took a long nap, lots of time to catch up on my computer things, filing pictures and such. Back to Lackland AFB for eye check ups in the morning and then we move to Randolph AFB to stay the rest of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment