Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello from San Antonio!

After a whirlwind day of teaching Sew and Go (we had 23 enjoy our sew and go class and all left with their cute table mats done and many with another kit in hand-I'll post pictures when I get home) Ken picked me up at work and whisked me off to the curb at Sky Harbor and away I flew on a late flight to San Antonio. On the other end was a smiling Jeremy! ahhhhhh Mothers love that moment! We got to our hotel and gabbed until 1 in the morning. This morning we went to the Air Force Base and he had eye appointments all morning. Tomorrow his PRK is scheduled for early in the morning and I guess I can watch....do I really watch? We had time this afternoon to go to Chipoltle, Best Buy and the AT&T store to get me a new IPhone upgrade. Jeremy is busy putting my old one on Ebay! So we still have walmart to hit yet for things we'll need while he sleeps the next 2 days away and our chart to keep track of drugs and drops! I have an entire suitcase of projects packed to work on until he's ready to be out and about again. My photo's are going to get organized on my lap top too! Another fun day in my crazy life !

1 comment:

  1. Glad your trip to San Antonio went smoothly, and hopefully "the patient" will be patient while he is healing! ;-)

    ReplyDelete