Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, November 5, 2010

San Antonio

Still here in San Antonio, Jeremy is doing great in the sleeping department thanks to all the drugs they make them take so they do sleep. How else do you keep your eyes closed for 2 days ! His check up today was outstanding, the best vision in the group. Already better than his vision was with his glasses. The sun was a killer tho so we didn't stay out long. So this might be our last day in the dark room, as tomorrow he can start looking at things, TV etc. Today and tomorrow are supposed to be the worst so as long as we follow directions we are doing good. I'm getting lots done from inside the "cave". Just me and my itty bitty light and my suitcase of projects. Laundry done, ice fetched, drops chilled, lots of photo's sorted on my laptop, went to check out the excercise equipment and they were painting the room....oh well ! we are now trying to decide what's for dinner.... life is good.

1 comment: