Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Marcy!

Today is my dear sister Marcy's birthday. If you all don't have a perfect sister, than I'm sad for you and I'm glad she's mine! I gave her a sweet little necklace like I have with a charm with all my grandbabies names on it, so she has one that says Cailyn with a little pearl and in a couple months she'll be needing another since they have a new Grandson on the way. We enjoyed going out to lunch on sunday to celebrate her with my parents at Garcia's mexican Restaurant. Yum, it was so good. There is my Dad on the left, my Mom, then Marcy, her husband Vince and Ken. I hope you have a great day dear sister and thanks for belonging to me!

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou, Terry, for such a special "blog" post in my honor! You made my birthday extra special, and the necklace will be cherished for many years to come! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisters are priceless - so wonderful that you and March live close to one another. Love the idea of the necklace!!!!

    ReplyDelete