Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

My parents came over this week to help me get some things ready for Thanksgiving dinner. We have a crowd coming, 25-30 so it'll be lots of fun. We moved tables, rolled silverware, had one turkey in the oven so Mom helped me pick it all off the bones. It was great to spend the morning with them and have help with the preparation. We decided when we finished at noon to head out and find a bowl of soup somewhere and then went to Kirklands for some Christmas shopping, that was fun since there are always neat things at that store. So I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, time with your families and belly's full! Jeremy and Jamie arrive thanksgiving day so our family will all be together (YEAH) so we'll be waiting for their arrival along with Jamie's entire family that will be here to join us. I have a neat quote in my house that a friend gave me and I hope it's true for all of you..........Being with those you love is enough! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

  1. We're really looking forward to our first time in AZ and time with your family! :) Thanks for including us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are very thankful to be able to join with your family for the holiday!

    ReplyDelete