Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, March 7, 2011

Channel 3

Well whew I lived thru the morning of taping the television spot for Scrapooks! After a few days of trying to talk Marti and Julie out of wanting me to do the television spot I gave up and thought ok, I can do it! So life has been so nuts I havn't had time to worry about it and all the sudden it was today! Here is a shot of Julie ( Scrapbooks marvelous manager) and Marti ( Scrapbooks fantastic owner) at Channel 3's television studio in Phx. We loaded all this stuff up to make up a display and away we went....It was really neat to go back and see the inner workings of the television studio. Here is Marti getting wired. I had a microphone clipped to me and the battery pack stuffed in the back of my pants! It was a room and there were 3 sets all in one area so the cameras just swing around from one corner to the next. One hand held camera and the rest are moving around on their own so they must be manned in the control room.
Here I am....
Here we are right before going on....Me, Marti and Gail Bass the anchor interviewing us.

And....we did it, whew I'd much rather teach a class of 50 than do that but yea, we did it! The only mess up was the anchor getting our names messed up, so she looked at me and I'm Marti Schuld! She told us after we should have corrected her........like we were going to do that! So I don't know if I want to watch it as I havn't a clue what I even said, but it's taped to go on Channel 3 Tuesday March 8 at 10:00....Your Life A to Z .

4 comments:

  1. way to go Aunt Terry - I am so proud of you and you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU look beautiful...and wish I could be home to watch it tomorrow. May I see your tape someday??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did great! It was almost worth having the stomach flu because I got to be at home to watch it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. boy I miss all kind of things when i am gone! I bet you did great! how fun!!!! did you tape it?

    Lorene

    ReplyDelete