Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sew and Go Again

Here is the sample bag of our next Sew and Go Again class at Scrapbooks. It's a great reversible tote bag. May 25 at 6:00 PM. Come join us for 2 1/2 hours of fun sewing time and the $18.00 even includes your kit all cut out for you! It's our once a month night time version of our Sew and Go daytime class. You'll love this bag! I have several and they are the best to just grab and haul all kinds of stuff. Shhhhh don't tell but this one is actually for Bode's first birthday to put his Birthday presents in come June! I usually make all my Grandboys a pillow case for their birthday and wrap their present in the pillow case, but being that Bode will just be turning one I figured he'll get his presents in this bag and then it'll be good for hauling to day care as he grows bigger. So come make a fun bag with us, I"ve started picking fabrics and cutting kits, they are all going to be great but not "kid fabric!"

1 comment:

  1. So clever!! I plan to take a class over the summer, but the 25th is still a work night for me. :-(

    ReplyDelete