Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What a fun class!

I got to take such a fun class this week myself. One of the great perks of my job is to get to take one class a month for free so that I can learn and figure out what the heck all the other teachers do and products they use. It really does help me as I try and help customers with products at Scrapbooks Etc. and also what the classes are all about. So this was the class I took this week. STOP THE PRESS! Oh what fun! We built this great book from cardboard, a pile of paper and loads of fun stuff. We even took dictionary pages and crumbled them up and glued them to make the cover! Amy T. teaches this and what a blast to go in and have this wonderful kit and project all planned out for me. We glued and punched and just had a blast and yea I finished it! I took her class last month and that one is still on the desk waiting for the finishing touches. so I'll post it when I get it done, but if y0u ever get to take one of Amy's classes, you'll love it, she's so creative and generous with her kits and it was a great evening! I just need to decide what sort of pictures to put in this one as it's ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment