Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thornberry quilt meeting in March

We had our quilt meeting for March out at Barb's house and she let us go to their subdivision rec. area to sew. We made a full day of it and everyone came early and we got to sew until 4:00. Of all things I forgot my camera.....me ! I can't believe it. It was a great day tho and we all enjoyed the sewing while visiting and then of course we had a great potluck lunch. So I just snapped these two shots on my phone of 2 quilts that Sue brought to show. This one she finished up is just darling.
And here are the blocks from our Halloween swap that we did, she has her top done! Yea for Sue. Mine are in a baggie, ho hum. Five of us did these blocks, we each made one for everyone, I had the cats etc. So I made everyone the cat blocks. It came out so cute, I'll be anxious to get mine out and finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment