Terry and her Crazy Life

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3 new babies!

Lucky us! We've had new additions to our family in the last couple months.... 3 new baby Great Nephews! I finally got them all little books to keep their pictures in, I have one for each of the great nieces/nephews so each time I get a new picture it goes in the cover and that one moves to the inside. It's been a nice way to keep their sweet little faces out where I can see them. So L-R meet handsome little Landon F. , then meet perfect little Landon R., and then there is sweet little Keaton S. How about that! So they live in my corner cabinet by the dining room table where we can see them every day, along with little Kiana, Cailyn and Connor ( all their brother and sisters!)

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Terry, you are just one of the sweetest, most selfless people I know. Cannot tell you how much it means that you have pictures of our 2 baby boys in your home. Miss you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful it is to have 3 new babies in the family! What an awesome great aunt you are to all of them!

    ReplyDelete