Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, April 8, 2011

Thornberries quilt meeting in April

I got to go to my quilt groups meeting today and had such a fun day sewing with "the girls" Barb got her rec room at her development for us again and we sewed from 8:30 until 5, of course we took a break and had a great potluck lunch we brought in but it was fun to work on lots of the things I'd packed up! Of course most are either gifts so you can't see them yet or for classes which you'll see when they are finished on here anyway! But here is a sneak peak at some of the other productive gals work! Sue was working on this great batik scrap quilt, oh it just sparkled, it's now on my list of "need to do that "!Louise finished up this darling quilt, loved the scallop border!
Barb finished this darling stitched puppy dog quilt, sorry the photo's are a little rough!
She had this chicken one finished too, all hand embroidery on there, so cute with the mommy chicken chasing the babies. I have these patterns I've wanted to do and some are even traced....living in a baggie, ho hum!
This big quilt was one that Sue finished, so pretty, she always finds the best backs, this one has pictures of the presidents all over it and is so cute to look at and the colors were perfect!
Lorene made this one for her granddaughter's birthday, so pretty and pink!
And she's working on anther pile of christmas quilts ( she's just a machine!)
So we had a great time. I realized when I downloaded all my photo's I"d forgotten to take pictures of my classes on thursday, 6 students started in my intermediate quilt class so I"ll have to remember to show you photo's next time, they all had a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment