Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Palm Sunday lunch

We had everyone over for lunch on Palm Sunday for an early Easter celebration. Here are my little guys.....LtoR - Bode, Ethan, Garrett and Aiden, whew what a line up! They are the best part of the day when I get to see them!
We had an egg hunt in the back yard, here's my Dad watching Ethan check out what was in them...
Bode grinning while he ate his lunch...
Bode had his egg hunt on the quilt in the back yard...
Here is Garrett finding his Easter treat...
Aiden and his haul of eggs...
Chris and Bode and MB
Amy and Chris with Aiden, Garrett and Ethan...
Ethan with his cute little 2 year old squat seeing what was inside...
My Mom and Dad had fun watching the boys too.
It was HOT so the boys couldn't stand it and ended up taking a dip!
Everyone was hungry again, so out came the ice cream cones and cute easter bunny cupcakes my Mom made.
Here are Ken and I with our 4 little boys, sure was a fun day.

2 comments:

  1. It was a nice family gathering...thanks for including Vince and I too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic pictures! Love Ethan's squat and Aiden's haul of eggs. Wonderful, precious family!

    ReplyDelete