Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

So today marks a special day for my youngest son Jeremy, 30 years old! Oh my gosh! That makes me ancient! So I went digging around in some old photo's and found a couple gems! Here is Jeremy one day with his beagle Aileron! They are still to this day Best Buds! Here's a fun photo of him in 2003, he'd just come home from ASU after getting his pilot slot in the Air Force, wow what fun memories! He was so excited to get a flight suit! So Jeremy I hope you have a wonderful day, can't wait to see you in June to give you a big birthday hug.

2 comments:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday to our nephew, Jeremy!! Hope your "Easter" Birthday celebration is doubly special this year!! 30?...hard to believe! love, Aunt Marcy & Uncle Vince

    ReplyDelete