Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cailyn's visit

I was lucky to get to have my great niece Cailyn come and play for the day on friday. She came at 5 in the morning while her baby brother was having his "skull surgery" done at Barrows. We were all so nervous about little Landon that my folks came over to play and stay busy too. Amy brought Ethan and Garrett over to play with their cousin for awhile too. Here are the 2 two your old cousins in the sand...We walked to the park and had fun there,
Cailyn and I baked some cookies and had fun playing with all the different toys...especially the old fisher price people. She loved having them go potty and play with the one that was the baby! We spent lots of time outside swinging and digging in the sand and by noon was claiming all things hers...my bed, my swing, my favorite bike! It was so cute. Her great grandparents treated us to lunch at Arby's and that was fun for us all. Cailyn loves dipping everything in ketchup! She had a great nap and we were all relived to hear that Landon was stable after his surgery. I sure had fun with you Cailyn, I hope you can come and play again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Aunt Terry for making the day so much fun for Cailyn! She had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time for Cailyn! Thanks again for all your help so that we could be at the hospital for Landon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. been thinking about little Landon, hoping everything is all right.

    ReplyDelete