Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cleaned up!

I finished cleaning up my sewing room a couple weeks ago. It took my few spare minutes each day for about a week and of course it got worse before it got better. The room had pretty much "imploded" for the last year and I knew it needed a very good cleaning. So yea, the 2 closets and numerous drawers I"m so lucky to have, have all been cleaned out and sorted and I'm back in business! I got this cute basket thinking I'd be able to throw something in there, but Emma seems to think it's just for her! It sure is nice working in a clean space again and having all that counter to work on!

1 comment:

  1. What IS IT about cats who think that every empty box, or magazine on the floor, or empty ironing board is left there especially for them? Love this photo!

    ReplyDelete