Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, June 22, 2012

Fathers Day Weekend

We had a fun time celebrating Fathers day with everyone.  We saw Ken's Dad on Saturday night, ended up going out for burgers and then Ice cream!
On Sunday the guys played golf together and had a blast.  Then Amy and Chris hosted us late morning at their house for lunch, I tell them to get together for a photo and this is what I get....
But they all turned around grinning so I still got their faces! Yes this is what I have to put up with!
 Amy and Chris had their blow up pool/splash toy up for the kids so they all had fun getting wet after we had our BBQ lunch....
 Bode just has no fear.....watch out in a few years!
 Before heading home we had a silly string war out in the yard, didn't last long but sure was fun!
By late afternoon we headed to have mexican food with my folks and Marcy and Vince,  Yummy with a margarita and then dessert at my parents house.  Was a fun fill weekend with lots of special people!

No comments:

Post a Comment