Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, June 25, 2012

ROAR!!!

My next Beyond Basics class at ETC. sample is hanging finally.  I've taken it in each class to show everyone but it still had about 2 foot of binding not stitched down so it came home with me for the weekend and got finished and then washed so the lions mane would fluff up a bit!  So here is ROAR!  We are going to be featuring flying geese in class, how to make them easy so they come out right!  Alot of people's complaint on making flying geese.
 The original quilt....gosh look what I did to it.  You can make yours any way you like it, it's so pretty with the colors all blending, you certainly don't need to make one that says ROAR!
 So this little lion and I hope you'll come and enjoy a 3 week group of classes with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment