Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Here's Brock!

Here are a few more photo's of our newest little Brock.  Life was a bit nuts that day so we really didn't get much time to take many photo's while we were there so another day it'll happen! Chris text me moments after he was born that he was there safe and sound, then a few more minutes and I got this picture... my first peak at our newest Grandson, Chris text me this one ... I was home with Bode and boy were the text messages flying from family members asking what I'd heard, since we knew the C-section was scheduled for 8:00 AM.
Next came this cute little shot!  How wonderful to get to see him so soon! I love technology!
 
 Here is Bode in his Big Brother tshirt ready to go to the hospital to meet him!
 Fun times for them ahead....Bode's first meeting with his baby brother!



 A proud Papa!


Little Brock we are so glad you are here safe and sound! We've been so anxious to meet you! We can't wait to hold you and play with you and share all the fun we have with your brother and all your cousins!  We have enough for a basketball team and 1 alternate!  You are going to fit right in Brock, what fun we will have! You are just so cute, we just need some time to rock and cuddle!


No comments:

Post a Comment