Terry and her Crazy Life

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sew and Go Project

Here's your sneak peek at our Sew and Go project for the next 2 weeks.  I just love this
one, it's a travel wallet.  Perfect for everything you need for your actual travel.  it folds up nice and flat so you can keep it right in your bag...
 Here's the inside which you really can't tell what is going on so I put a few papers inside so you can see...
 The elastic band around the button holds it closed and when you open it there is a vinyl pocket perfect for your passport...then behind it are pockets for other important documents and itineraries.  The other side has a vinyl pocket for ID, then several other card ones and another larger one. Each on pockets that form on each side, perfect if you need several different currency's.    I pulled out some old "cruise" things to try in mine and they fit in perfect, cruise card, if you have rental car info, bus tickets, train tickets, subway tickets.  There is a key clasp hanging from the top too, perfect for that safe key from your room. So everything is organized on one spot, you'll not be hunting for things!  I need to go on a trip!  Course first you can come make one at Sew and Go for you....The first and second tuesdays in July, our travel series is continuing!  I'll show you our companion projects next time!  I do think I'm needing a cruise....my passport looked really cool inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment