Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Jelly Roll Race at ETC..... Ready Set SEW

Today was ETC's 3rd jelly roll race!  Here is the store sample I made, we've done a different pattern each time and I think  this one is my favorite!  We have fun at this class, it's serious business getting everyone prepped until the music for the kentucky derby comes on and we say Ready SET GO!  
 So here is today's winner!  Vicki!  She finished her top in 1 hour and 46 minutes! She's going to get her top machine quilted for free!
 I don't think I got a photo of everyone, we had 15 come today.  Pauline and Shari...
 Tracy and Linda, don't you love seeing how each color came out!
 Carol, Eleanor, Koni and Monica, they all had their borders to do but the basic part for the race was done! Sure was fun to see that many fast quilt tops be done and out the door today, wow!


5 comments:

  1. Do you have a pattern or tutorial for this quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't but should! Thanks for asking! We have another race coming up on Tuesday March 26 at ETC if you can join us. Always a blast and it's a new and different pattern! Check out the store on line schedule http://scrapbooks-etc.com/if you can make it and be ready for some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry but I don't know what ETC is or where you are located. Could you give me some more info?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked up your info and I live in a different state. Please let me know if you do a pattern. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's to bad, ETC is the greatest shop around. You can be in heaven with scrapbooking and sewing supplies with a visit there! If we get our act together with patterns I'll let you know! ETC does have an on line shop now so check it out!
    http://scrapbooks-etc.com/

    ReplyDelete