Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Swimming lessons!

Ken and I got to go to swimming lessons last week.  It was so fun to see 
Ethan and Garrett and Aiden working so hard at their lessons!  Amy somehow got them all in at the same time! whew! They have such a great pool 5 minutes from their house.  Such nice small little classes scattered everywhere...everything seemed calm and well organized....little signs up saying it's the dolphins or whatever level...and I guess that's a big deal, the boys tell you exactly what level they are in!   Ethan after his lesson....
Here is Aiden....he's working hard on perfecting his strokes, what great back strokes and work they are doing to get their stamina up.  His lessons are in the deep end and they swim back and forth and back and forth, sometimes even just kick boards getting that endurance up!  He saw us right away when we got there and waved.
And here is Garrett!  I started wandering from group to group to see who I could recognize and all the sudden clear across the pool I hear "GRAMMY" and see Garrett waving!  I can tell in his group he's the easy one since he can already swim so the teacher can just tell him what to do and let him bob around tredding water while he holds on to the non swimmers.  So cute. We took along a pizza and went back to their house so they could have their 2nd dinner since swimming makes you starving! I'm hoping to go tonight again to watch them and cheer them on.  I think the fun treat to take tonight will be the family size nuggets from McD's! They started school today so I'm sure there will be lots of tales to tell!

1 comment:

  1. Great that you are able to watch them learning to swim!

    ReplyDelete