Terry and her Crazy Life

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New addition to our yard....

Well isn't this just exciting....our new addition to our yard......it's a compost bin!  Thankyou to the town of Gilbert for a free compost bin!  Now if we can just do it right. Ken helped me get it put together, and we found a good place for it right outside my laundry room door ( in hopes that it will be handy for throwing those kitchen wastes in) Course now you see all my buckets out catching the rain. Lots of trimmings from the yard and garden already in there, guess I"m supposed to put some dirt in there too, anyway we'll see what happens over time! I read the dryer lint and even the cat hair can go in there...I have lots of that to donate! Might as well throw everything  in there instead of in the trash can!  Barb K and Sue M. were so inspiring, and why not...it's free!  

No comments:

Post a Comment