Terry and her Crazy Life

Saturday, August 18, 2012

a few random shots....

Here are a few random shots on my camera from the last couple weeks of craziness.  Here is my Mom after Brocks baptism....she was making sure he was happy!  Not hard at 10 days old!  I think My Mom was having a blast!  
 And here is Noah!  I had just picked he and Jamie up at the airport the morning before so her Dad brought her over to enjoy Brocks party....Noah got right into the fun!
Noah and his Papa....
Here's Jamie with her Dad....See where Noah got those wonderful chocolate brown eyes!!!!
 It was great to have them here for all the special things going on that weekend.
 Two cousins kinda checking each other out!
 Noah liked the donuts!
 We loved having time with our little far away grandson!  more to come......

No comments:

Post a Comment