Terry and her Crazy Life

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ethan's Halloween Quilt

I finished Ethan's Halloween quilt...finally.  It's been a couple years in the making and I finally got it done so he got it for his birthday this month.  He'll be all ready for Oct. to roll around.  His 2 brothers already have theirs that they put on their beds so I think he'll realize it this year how fun it will be to have a special quilt for the month.  
 My friend Ellen gave me all these fabrics when she moved.  This is quilt number 3 to come out of that bag of fabric!  Amazing when you add all kinds of oranges and blacks how far all the fun novelty Halloween prints can go!
 Yes that is Emma....this is what I go thru when I lay a quilt down to take a picture, within seconds there is a cat...
 And then you roll around....
 And then Katie shows up... so there is some playing and biting...
 more rolling.....they can be sound asleep in another room and they must sense there is a quilt to lay on!   I never did get a picture of the quilt without a cat on it!  In fact half the photo's of my quilts seem to have a cat on them! Oh well, I guess after they've approved all the fabrics in the making they consider it theirs!


1 comment: