Terry and her Crazy Life

Monday, August 6, 2012

Little "B" Boys

I'm so behind on photo's but I will catch up one of these days and back track.... Garrett's bday, Brocks Baptism, more of Noah and on!  Crazy crazy life I lead but here is just a fast look at my Sunday....... it was a Bode and Brock day!  Jeremy and Jamie and Noah left, Chris was helping Ken so I got to spend the day with MB and the little "B's".  Chris was trying to pack up his tools but he had a bit of help!  Bode loves tools and always suggests we get a screw driver to fix things with!

 He did have fun with his new umbrella I brought along!
 And little Brock is just such a good baby, thank goodness #2 just chills!  He is very content unless you change his diaper, of course I"m not there during the night when he thinks it's time to be awake then... but when you are 2 weeks old that is what you do!
 He's showing us how strong he is!
 Bode and I spent almost 2 hours in the pool and yard!  It was wonderfully cloudy out and we just stayed out until he was done!  He loves the pool and then had fun running around in the yard.  MB had some great time then to bathe Brock and herself !  We came in and went for lunch....at McDonalds!  Yea for toddler play area  and happy meals!  Brocks first trip to McDonalds.....he slept thru the whole thing in his little corner of the booth, I don't think anyone knew he was there!  While Bode and MB napped I got Brock to cuddle with all by myself!  Ahhhhh!
 So what a fun time I had, I'll get the latest photo's posted one of these days but here is this cuteness going the other way!


No comments:

Post a Comment