Terry and her Crazy Life

Friday, August 24, 2012

Family Photo fun....

My nephew Mike HTTP://mikeruggierophotography.com/came and kindly shot some family photo's for us while we were all actually in one place at one time....a very rare moment!  No one was on a business trip, or sick, or having a baby, or in Mississippi, or off flying an Air Force jet....so here we are....if you ever wonder about my Crazy life...here is the best part of it.... All in one place at one time!  Mike got a few great shots, even in the 110+ weather!  With pizza to be had....swimming....ice cream cones, the boys (all 6 --age 8 to 2 weeks) all did great!  I'll show you some more shots soon....but here are a few other "moments" he captured that I just love in my life!

 Look at Ethan thinking his big brother is so funny!
 And look at Bode....thinking Garrett you are just so neat...I wanna be like you!  So now you know.......my crazy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment